Whew! Lots of info about Montecito Heights. Here's a quick, clickable guide.
- Revisit the golden past in our heart-warming Memories of Montecito Heights page. Add your own lovely memories to this page, and have them preserved forever on-line!
- Where exactly IS Montecito Heights? Here's a map to tell you!
- Links - Meet the neighbors! Check out the home pages of some Montecito Heights residents.
- Debs Park has come a long way in the last few years. Finally discovered by the Audubon Society, Debs will be the host of their first urban Nature Center. Click here to read more about this incredible park.
- More Links - Read great webpages describing local attractions and neighboring communities.
- Breaking News! Breaking News! Get the latest scoop here.
- Government - Find out who represents you, and how to make them aware of your concerns.
- From the padres of the Missions to today's Arroyo Arts Collective, Montecito Heights has attracted a very special kind of people. Here's a more detailed history of Montecito Heights.
- A splendid view of downtown Los Angeles from one window, pure nature from another. Read about Montecito Heights’ vibrant wilderness areas and our protective and careful custodianship of our precious lands.
- Need help? Check the handy list of
who to call, when or our extensive list of
important phone numbers.
- Contact Us - MHIA Officers and other contact people.
This site belongs to all the residents of Montecito Heights. If you have any suggestions, comments, concerns or questions, please let me know!